Global Rewards loyalty program is our way of rewarding YOU (our loyal customer) for supporting fair trade! Your choice to purchase fair trade products has made a HUGE impact in countless lives around the world and with Global Rewards you have another reason to purchase fair trade products and continue being the change you wish to see in the world!
How Global Rewards Works
Global Rewards members earn 1 point for every dollar spent at any Global Gifts year round!
- For every 50 points customer gets $5 towards a purchase
- For every 100 points customer gets $10 towards a purchase
Other Ways to Earn
Shopping isn't the only way to earn rewards. Here's how you can accrue more reward points!
Create a loyalty account (10 points) + 100 points on the anniversary of creating your account
Enter your birthday when you create your account (10 points) + 100 points on your actual birthday too!
Leave a review! (10 points per review/Max 1 per week)
How to Sign up for Global Rewards
It's free to join and easy to sign up. Just go to www.globalgiftsft.com/loyalty/ or stop by a Global Gifts store and tell one of our team members that you’d like to join the Global Rewards program. Sign up today and start collecting points to use towards future purchases!
How to Redeem Points
You may use your points as cash towards your purchases. While checking out simply apply your Global Rewards points towards your purchase. Apply $5 or $10 to your entire purchase, based on how many points you have available: 50 points = $5, 100 points = $10!
Terms and Conditions
- Points expire in 12 months
- Rewards members must sign up online at www.globalgiftsft.com/loyalty/ or in store using a valid email address.
- Rewards members may use up to 100 points at a time to receive a discount. Remaining points will be available for a future purchase.
- Discounts may not be combined. Only one redemption per customer per visit.
Watch for our ”Double Points Days” to redeem double rewards at special times throughout the year!
We're giving back to YOU each time YOU give back to fair trade artisans around the globe... and that's Uniquely Giving!