February is the Month of Love
...and we’re giving you the chance to express it!
Artists of all ages and abilities are invited to create an original artwork representing “Gifts from the Heart”... love, fair trade, peace and sustainability.
$100 gift card
2nd place: $25 Gift Card
3rd Place: Gift Basket
Bring your artwork to our Nora store at 1300 East 86th Street in the Nora Plaza, by Valentine’s Day to be displayed in the window through March 5th.
Everyone is welcome to enter. Artwork will be judged by an independent panel on March 1.
- All ages and abilities are welcome.
- Please submit your artwork by February 14, 2017.
- Your art will be displayed in our windows through March 5, 2017. After the display period, please pick up your art piece by March 10, 2017.
- Judging will occur on March 1, 2017 and at least three prizes will be awarded.
- You may enter as many art pieces as you wish, but they must me original art made by yourself. Photos of original art may be submitted (5”x7” or larger) in the case that the artwork is not mobile or won’t fit in our windows for display. (For example, a tattoo or sculpture.)
- Group pieces (for example, an artwork created by a team or family) are welcomed, but dividing of any prize won is the responsibility of the winner.
- The artist may choose his or her favorite medium.
- The theme of your piece should be a POSITIVE message supporting love, peace, sustainability and/or fair trade.